Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Lee's

Jenny contacted me back in May for a photo shoot of her family, and I was excited and nervous at the same time. You see, Jenny is also a photographer which put just a 'little' pressure on me. Unfortunately, shortly after our contact, her youngest boy Cooper was diagnosed with Leukemia and treatment began immediately. Having 2 little girls of my own, I couldn't imagine what the family was going through. Fortunately, little Cooper is fighting the fight, and I know he'll come through stronger than ever. You can read about his story here.

Jenny and Fred love their cars, and so do I. M3 and mini-cooper, thats my dream garage right there.
changs_blog_01

changs_blog_02

I love this shot.
changs_blog_03

changs_blog_04

changs_blog_05

changs_blog_06

changs_blog_07

changs_blog_08

Another fave.
changs_blog_09

changs_blog_10

changs_blog_11

changs_blog_12

changs_blog_13

changs_blog_14

I'm jealous.
changs_blog_15

changs_blog_16

Thank you Jenny and Fred, for allowing to spend time with your family.