Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ronda + Andre | Pleasanton | 10/10/10

ronda_andre_blog_01

I first met Ronda and Andre in 2008, and I knew at that time, they were a very special couple. They had a beautiful intimate wedding at a private residence in Pleasanton, and I felt so honored to be a part of it.

ronda_andre_blog_02

ronda_andre_blog_03

I absolutely adore the bouquet Ronda put together. As I found out during their engagement session, they are very into the 'green' lifestyle and incorporated the theme throughout their wedding. This particular bouquet had artichoke in it. How unique!

ronda_andre_blog_04

ronda_andre_blog_05

As always, I love the 'first looks'.

ronda_andre_blog_06

ronda_andre_blog_07

Such an adorable flower girl.

ronda_andre_blog_08

ronda_andre_blog_09

Even their dog Satchmo had a role in the wedding day. I love his custom tailored tux and hat.

ronda_andre_blog_10

ronda_andre_blog_11

ronda_andre_blog_12

ronda_andre_blog_13

ronda_andre_blog_14

Their friends sang "Love me tender" during the ceremony.

ronda_andre_blog_15

ronda_andre_blog_16

All the food was vegan, and took me by surprise, as it was really delicious. I think it may be time for me to make a diet change ; )

ronda_andre_blog_17

Even the cake was vegan!

ronda_andre_blog_18

ronda_andre_blog_19

ronda_andre_blog_20

ronda_andre_blog_21

In honor of her dad's passing, his best friend flew in from out of state to fill in for the father/daughter dance, such a touching moment.

ronda_andre_blog_22

ronda_andre_blog_23

ronda_andre_blog_24

ronda_andre_blog_25

It was 'really' hot that day, and the ring bearer/flower girl hopped in the pool after the wedding ended.

ronda_andre_blog_26

We headed over to Alviso Adobe Community Park before sunset for a few more portraits.

ronda_andre_blog_27

ronda_andre_blog_28

ronda_andre_blog_29

ronda_andre_blog_30

ronda_andre_blog_31

ronda_andre_blog_32

ronda_andre_blog_33

ronda_andre_blog_34

ronda_andre_blog_35

Thanks Ronda and Andre for allowing me to capture your wedding day!